Bubble Safari Level 327


A tricky level to get 3 stars on... You really need the Circle Spawners to create some extra bubbles.
I focused on clearing the center of the freeze bubbles & leaving the Spawners to generate bubbles. With the center clear you will be able to destroy the top two freeze bubbles, then shoot to remove the side bubbles of the top row, the final drop should bounce over & into the 500 point center pot.

SPECIAL BUBBLES:
19, 9 - COCONUT (2)


Bubble Safari is a free facebook Puzzle game created by ZYNGA
Visit us at Bubble Safari All Help for video and; tips on the game
Join our Group on Facebook for interactive support, fun and chat!

2 comments:

Angie said...

is there a trick or tip to gettin 3 stars on lvl 10 of spiral cove? I need 3 stars in order to complete task 9 on the new timed mission. I have spent over 100 safari cash & no matter how hard i try I can not get more then 2 stars.. its driving me crazy!!

Unknown said...

I have updated the page with a 3 star game video & some strategy...Yeah like a couple of the levels even a good win might not get enough points for 3 stars... You need the Spawners to generate extra bubbles