Why did you Start this BLOG?

Over the last 6 months, myself and a few others compiled all our knowledge and put it on the Web.  We have a Facebook Group but found that all our tips and information about certain levels were getting lost in the Documents Section or on the wall so we created a Bubble Witch All Help Blog.  Since then we continually add member tips along side our own to each level of the game.  Being set out like this everything is much easier to find.


Then 4 days ago my little girl came to me and said,


 "Mum, I really love this game called Bubble Safari, can you help me with it?"


So I thought to the Bubble Witch Saga All Help Group and Blog and thought - Why not start one for Bubble Safari?


I started by playing the game and getting a feel for it.  It seems to have many more parts to it than Bubble Witch Saga so I needed help.  I searched the Web for information and came across this site.  I played and tested the information given, because I never go on hearsay alone, I can only promote information that I believe is valuable.  Some of the wording was a little confusing so using it as a guide I started my own tips.


I am not very far through the game, and I am hoping that by starting this blog and the Facebook group that I will have lots of members giving GREAT TIPS that will be added in their name, much like the current Bubble Witch All Help blog....


So please, join the group and help a Mother out...  



No comments: